Happy new year & knitting goals 2019
Updated: Jan 3, 2019
I hope you have all had an amazing start of this exciting new year!
My year ended with a lovely big bonfire, lots of friends and a ton of champagne! Then we celebrated again on New Years Day, with even more champagne, lovely conversations in the pool and of course a lot of music!
I am heavily into Queen again after thoroughly enjoying the "Bohemian Rhapsody" movie. If you haven't seen it yet, I can HIGHLY recommend you to go watch it, preferably at the movies!
Today is the 2nd of January and we are planning an outride with our horses to start of the New Year properly (as if we haven't done so already!)
I am also taking some time to reflect on last years goals and to look for some goals for this year. Maybe I am a bit late to the party, but with all the other partying going on you can't blame me!
My knitting goals for last year were:
- Make a color work sweater (Check!)
- Make my leafs sweater (Check!)
-Finish my Taylor blanket ( AHUM)
-Knit my first pair of socks (Check!)
- Learn to brioche a simple shawl (Check!)
Here is the result:
For this year I have come up with a new Goal list and here it is;
- Learn how to cable/increase/decrease in brioche
- Finally design that colorwork/cable sweater that has been on my mind for so long
- Get better at colorwork (No more puckering please!)
- Take more photo's of FO's, so I can keep my blogging on FO's up to date
- Finish the bloody Taylor Swift blanket (FFS!!!)
- Visit my first Yarn Festival
- Do more Testknits
- Start my very own first KAL (more info on that you can find here)
I am really excited and more than ready to start the knitting year and would love for all of you to join me!
What are your knitting goals for the new year? Leave me a comment below with your ambitions for 2019
Again, have a fantastic 2019, enjoy, laugh, be happy and positive, always!